Friday, October 10, 2008

Feminizing Your Bike

If you're like me, road bikes transform me into a serious biker (which I'm not) and make me fall more than usual (which is a lot). Even though road bikes look all nice and light, they're too much for me. So instead, I went for a easy mountain bike. Mountain bikes are easy; they have nice fat tires so I don't fall (as often). But the one thing about a traditional mountain bike: it's a little too manly for me. So, I decided to add a little "flare" to my bike in order to make it a little bit more like it was mine. I personalized my bike. First, I put on baskets so I could carry my backpack without having the extra weight on my back and then I added ribbons to the baskets. Then I placed a sign in my front wheel in order to make a bold statement. Check out these pictures!



No comments: