Thursday, November 19, 2009

Let Me Cross

You know when we have high school visitors that come to campus? They all look so young and naive. So innocent, pure and willing to learn new things in the shrine we call college. I was driving by and they looked at me as if I was a species from another galaxy. My bike just polished and looking supreme. It was as if they hadn't seen a fixie before, I felt like they were Neanderthals and I had just brought them fire. It was a great feeling actually, it was almost like I introduced them to biking all over again since they were children. This is what is exciting; not everyone is as bike savvy as us CU bikers, and we should take pride in that. Now it's time to turn them to 2-wheeled side, not the 4-wheeled side.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They were looking at you as if you were the cave man, they ride bikes that are safe, with brakes and all :)