Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Of Course There's a Santa

I got home and there were Christmas lights glistening in our front yard. I walked inside and there was no Christmas tree to be found. I searched every nook and cranny but no, there was no tree. So I figured this year was a little slow and I wasn't expecting much from the padres. Like always I got a pat on the back and a "good job, keep it up!" The night before Christmas I didn't hear Santa's obese self come down the chimney, I didn't even hear a mouse...I slowly got up with no expectations and I find a pair of Bontrager XXX Lite wheels in the living room. Tears almost crawled down my cheek, I don't know if it was from the happiness or from my stubbing my toe on the stairwell. Nonetheless, Santa prevailed and I love my gift.

No comments: