Thursday, July 9, 2009

Which are you?

http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/2009/06/kenny_bes_guide_to_summers_ter_1.php

Guys...check this out. I thought it was a fit for all of us cyclists. I think I am 3 of the total 6. Roadzilla of course who isn't , we need to get from point a to b and maybe c and d who knows, all I know is we need to be somewhere and you better not be in the way. The second one is the roadzuki granted i do own a subaru (dont judge me) and i always i mean ALWAYS wear a helmet, you never know what's gonna happen. And lastly, this is all of us i think (don't deny it, just accept it) but we are all to a point fixie fixies. Okay maybe we don't fit into all of the categories, but we like to show off our bikes or our speed when we pass amateurs by or as i call them noobs. So tell me guys, which one are you? Check out the comments on the bottom, they get pretty heated; and yet funny.

No comments: