Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Fourth to All!

Hope today is a good day for all of you, because it should be. Today is a little gloomy and I'm a little too busy with festivities to ride but hey good luck to the rest of you riders. Consider this, i've been thinking long and hard about this. What if, now bear with me, what if i decided to strap 6 rockets (bundles of 3 on each side) on my bike? I will be using my old scrappy bike, but if i do think i'm pretty sure i can hit mach 1 or even 3. Who knows? Other than severe leg and or body burns i think it would be a success, right? No, i'm just kidding...but seriously i want to do it one day or another. That's all i have for today, the day of freedom is calling. Be safe and continue to ride the roads.

p.s. after consideration, i have decided to have a total of 12 rockets (bundle of 6)....

No comments: