Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hey..turns out we don't live in Washington....

Yeah I know right? I thought I was living in Washington for the past--umm month? Don't get me wrong, I love rain but everyday is a little too excessive. You know what they always say; "everything in moderation." Anyways, I went on a ride today up canyon and it was beautiful. The weather was just right, not too much sun not too much shade. Something weird did happen, actually something morbid. I don't know what the hell I was doing or thinking about but there was already a dead racoon carcus on the side of the road. It was closer to the rail than the yellow line. there was a car coming so I couldn't really dodge it. Yep, I had no choice but to run the poor little bastard over...again. Talk about a bad day huh? I saw everything; the guts, other stuff, the whole shabang. To be honest I tasted a little vomit in the back of my throat. Dont worry, I managed to force it back down. So the lesson for today's ride is, pay attention to everything because you never know what the hell you will run into (pun intended).

No comments: