Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Rainy Days

I went on a bike ride yesterday and it was one of the best I've had in ages. It was around 2-3 oclock in the afternoon and there were hardly any cars out. I went all around town and through diagonal highway as well. This makes me crack up now, but I saw a guy wearing a serious speed helmet. You know the ones that are areodynamic and look like ridiculous cones? Yeah I saw him as he wizzed by me. I'm sure the helmet added like 50 mph on his speed. He just looked so ridiculous. But hey who am I to judge, he was pretty fast; so power to him. Maybe I should try to wear one of those, but who am I to kid...I got home and felt incredible. I broke a heavy sweat and my clothes were drenched in both rain and sweat. I felt accomplished, and dirty but in a good way. 

No comments: