Friday, June 12, 2009

One Night Stand

So I was headed on diagnol and it started to rain again (of course). It was coming down like elephants and giraffes and at the same time getting dark. I decided to stop under a tree (i know very smart huh?) to put on my new light. I was going to put it on before I left my house but the laziness got the best of me. My backpack was off and I was all ready to put on my new bike flash light, it was quite exciting. I propped my bike up put the kick stand down and was ready to work my magic. Suddenly from God knows where this massgive gust of p.o.s wind knock over my bike. Thank goodness no one was around becuase the bike was on top of me, it was quite intimate. Enough of that, I was mad but more humorous than anything. I don't think anyone saw me....at least I like to think so. So lesson to all of US riders, save yourself time and effort; PLEASE PLEASE put on your lights before you leave your house. Actually to think of it it may be the law now-a-days..I know I know what has this world come to? Happy Cycling.

No comments: