Monday, June 1, 2009

Oh the humidity!

We all know that CO is one of the best places to bike with all the twists and turns. It's the perfect terrain to do what we please, from novice to (wannabe) pro. Anyhow, I was just in FL and WOW it was so damn humid there. It was unreal. It was still 90 degrees at 12am. I saw maybe 1 or 2 riders on the streets. I don't blame them, I mean who would want to ride in that scorching temperature. You walk outside and break a sweat, I can't imagine riding in that weather. The weather is too hot, the roads are too cramped, and everything is so distant. Let's just say that all us riders have something special here in CO. However, I would like to ride in FL because I'm sure you would burn 3x the sweat. Maybe people on diet plans should go down there and workout..

No comments: