Thursday, June 25, 2009

I like jelly, but not not this kind..

Imagine two old folk walking. The first thing you want to do is pass them right? They walk so slow its like watching a block roll down the street; it just doesn't happen. Imagine two old folk riding a tandem bike. The bike was bright orange with a basket and a horn. Similar to the horn that Pee-wee Herman had (young at heart but a little pedophile like). I was riding in Central Park and I don't know whose idea it was for them to take a bike ride but it was quite the spectacle. By all means it was cool to see older people riding, but I had no choice but to laugh hysterically. Have you ever seen a bowl of cubed jelly? Imagine that same movement of jiggling mass on an old person's thigh each time they pedaled. It was gross but I couldn't take my eyes off of the sick mass flopping around, it was like I was zoned into something I will never see again; like a ghost. Eventually I couldn't keep on riding at that turtle pace so I passed them. I said good day to them and they politely said hi back. It was like we were already friends because of our common hobbies. When I get old I hope to receive the same gratitude (but without the cellulite).

No comments: